Yorkshire Dales Country House Hotel & Restaurant
The Stone House Hotel is a classic country house built in 1908 on the sunny side of the valley, near to the charming market town of Hawes in magnificent Wensleydale, in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
- Stone House provides the perfect setting for revitalising short breaks, weekend breaks, activity breaks, walking holidays or simple relaxation in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park.
- Stone House is a dog-friendly hotel where dogs are made genuinely welcome!
- We are a perfect base for Cycling, Mountain Biking and walking in the Yorkshire Dales, and are fully equipped with a Bike Barn, drying room and equipment washing facilities. We warmly welcome all outdoor enthusiasts, including motorcyclists, climbers, cavers, runners and anything else you may have in mind! Click here to read more about our Bike Barn and facilities...
When Are You Coming To Yorkshire?
“Escape the crowds and discover a different world of bracing fresh air, stunning scenery and some of the best fell walking, cycling and mountain biking in the land!”
- Last few rooms remaining for our 2013 Christmas House Party. Call us now on (01969) 667571 to book your place before it's too late! Full details are available via the 'Tariffs & Breaks' icon above.
- Throughout October until the end of December (excluding Christmas and New Year), we will be giving a 10% discount for any booking of two night or more dinner, bed & breakfast- so why not treat yourself to a Winter Break?